This legislation sets the framework for contracts remotely via catalog, telemarketing, brochures with order, e- mail, facsimile (fax) etc.
The operator is obliged to provide to the consumer:
- full details of the product supplier ,
- the main characteristics of the good or service ,
- the price of the good or service , including all taxes and any delivery charges ,
- the method of payment , delivery or performance of the contract ,
- right of withdrawal (except certain cases specified in the law ) , and how to exercise this right
- The cost of using the means of distance communication, where it is calculated other than the normal charge.
- The duration of the offer or the price.
-It’s prohibited the supply of goods or services to a consumer, without order, where the supply involves a demand for payment. In the case of goods shipped and within 30 days was not requested their return, then will become the wholly owned consumer.
-The supplier shall give written notice to the consumer of the right to cancel the agreement and provide a copy of the Cancellation form with all the relevant details (dates, person to whom you sent, etc.) , which will be sent within 14 days.
-Refund or cancel any financial contract, in the case of cancellation of the agreement within the period of 14 days.
-Performance of the contract within 30 days from the day of submission of the request.
-Cancellation of payment to the retailer where the consumer’s payment card was used fraudulently.